Reading is not only enjoyable, but it is one of the most wonderful exercises you can do for your brain. I love summer time because that’s when I have more time to devote to reading. When my kids were younger, they had enforced reading time daily, with longer reading periods in the summer (they could …
Tag Archive: Spanish books
Do you like this blog?
Tag, you’re it!
#TheLaptevVirus aphorisms August in Spain Bilbao Brujas Bueno castañas Castrillo de los Polvazares cerveza chestnuts Cuenca December in Spain Dolmen excerpt of my novel expat February in Spain Fiestas Gaudi Guggenheim July in Spain La Rioja Las Medulas learning Spanish Leon Medical thriller my adventures in Spain November in Spain October in Spain Pamplona Romans Santander Santiago Santillana science fiction Sidra Sinco Spain Spanish authors Spanish books Spanish food storks technothriller travel Spain Valladolid virus
- Out of this World! February 23, 2017
- Introducing A Cricket of a Girl February 3, 2017
- The Cobra Effect is published! January 24, 2017
- Yet another pathogen found in the melting permafrost of Siberia August 4, 2016
- The Laptev Virus is a Winner! May 19, 2015
- Laptev is Live! March 4, 2015
- What is a Megavirus? January 28, 2015
- The Genius of Jasper Fforde October 17, 2014