This week I had not one, but two dreams come true! Dreams come in all sizes and shapes. Some are dreams that one works toward diligently, and others are more like passing wishes—it would be really awesome if I ever got a chance to… This week the stars aligned in the universe, and I found …
Monthly Archive: October 2014
Do you like this blog?
Tag, you’re it!
aphorisms August in Spain Bilbao Brujas Bueno castañas Castrillo de los Polvazares cerveza chestnuts Cuenca December in Spain Dolmen excerpt of my novel expat February in Spain Fiestas Galicia Gaudi Guggenheim July in Spain La Rioja Las Medulas learning Spanish Leon Medical thriller my adventures in Spain November in Spain October in Spain Pamplona Romans Santander Santiago Santillana science fiction Sidra Sinco Spain Spanish authors Spanish books Spanish food storks technothriller travel Spain Valladolid virus
- Introducing A Cricket of a Girl February 3, 2017
- The Cobra Effect is published! January 24, 2017
- Yet another pathogen found in the melting permafrost of Siberia August 4, 2016
- The Laptev Virus is a Winner! May 19, 2015
- Laptev is Live! March 4, 2015
- What is a Megavirus? January 28, 2015
- The Genius of Jasper Fforde October 17, 2014
- Harvey and Elul September 6, 2014